Terms & Conditions
WISPOK TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
This information constitutes an agreement and the Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) between the users (“User or Users”) by which the use of the smart payment mobile application (hereinafter the “Application”), the which is operated, managed and exclusively owned by Wisecap, S.A. de C.V. (“Wispok”). The simple fact of using the Application implies the acceptance and obligation to comply with these, by the User.
The User accepts and acknowledges that Wispok has the required certificates to provide the payment facilitator service and collection message delivery services through the Quick Response code (“QR Code”), Codi® digital collection functionality owned by the Bank from Mexico.
In the same way, the User acknowledges and accepts that the Application will only have functionality, by having a previously registered account at www.wispok.mx, (“Website”), forcing themselves to provide the correct, complete and legal information and documentation. . In the event that you do not agree with the T&C, you must refrain from accessing or using the Application.
Consequently, the User authorizes Wispok, at any time, to carry out all the queries it deems necessary to comply with the legal provisions and/or validate their identity, including the request for information and/or documentation that is required at the time of the User registration.
Use of the Application.
The User expressly acknowledges that the Application is a technological mechanism for personal use, through which he may instruct the Financial Institution (Multiple Banking Institution, Electronic Payment Funds Institution or Popular Financial Society, hereinafter “Financial Institution”) to your preference where you have an account open, to make payments for services, purchases at affiliated businesses and transfer resources, through the Codi® digital collection functionality owned by Banco de México.
As a consequence of the foregoing, the User acknowledges that the use of the Application does not replace and/or modify the contractual relationship between the User and their Financial Institution, the User being the sole and exclusive party responsible for compliance with each and every one of the obligations contracts with your financial institution. Having stated the foregoing, the user acknowledges that Wispok is not responsible for any situation that could affect their relationship and/or compliance with contractual obligations between their Financial Institution and the User.
The Application may carry out, with the instructions of the User:
- Send payment requests through data and information transmission through the approximation of the mobile device;
- Communicate the service for generating and sending collection messages, as well as the return of payment initiated by the User through Codi® for more information see http://www.banxico.org.mx
- Receive payment authorizations, payment rejections, returns and adjustments processed by the purchaser at the User’s instruction.
The User gives his consent for the Application to access and save his geolocation at the time of making any transaction, and is aware that if the option for Wispok to access his geolocation is not enabled, the User will not be able to make any type of operation within the application. The User recognizes as geolocation the geographic coordinates of latitude and longitude in which the device where the Application is used is located, the foregoing in accordance with the applicable regulation.
Information security and surveillance of the use of the Application.
Wispok understands the importance of the security provided by the User, which is why it has implemented the following security measures:
- Surveillance: The User accepts that Wispok or a third party designated by the User may carry out an audit, in order to ensure the correct fulfillment of the User’s obligations.
- Authentication factors: At the time of using the application, the User agrees to use authentication factors such as using the electronic password required to operate the application, for which reason he must store, save, safeguard the password as confidential and prevent anyone outside the User from use it. Likewise, the User agrees that he will be responsible for all actions carried out through the password that is provided for such service as well as the responsibility that he may incur derived from the improper use of the same.
The User acknowledges that, once the transaction is completed, the Application will notify the User in real time by issuing an electronic receipt of the transaction that was generated by the payment message itself that will be sent to the User via email. The User must keep the digital receipt of each of the transactions that will have the purpose of supporting each of the transactions executed by the User.
In the case of a counter charge and unrecognized charges, the User must inform his Financial Institution since Wispok has no responsibility or power to reverse any charge, that is, it is the User’s financial Institution who must solve the problem briefly.
Release of Liability.
The User acknowledges that Wispok will not be responsible for:
- Errors attributable to the User due to incorrect capture of information at the time of carrying out any operation or in the registry;
- For loss of confidentiality of access codes, passwords or sensitive information for reasons attributable to the User;
- For fraudulent, duplicate, unauthorized or merely erroneous instructions, instructed by the User;
- The User expressly acknowledges and declares to accept that when carrying out transactions with third parties, they do so of their own free will, consequently, Wispok will not be responsible for any transaction instructed by the User.
- The User acknowledges that he is solely and exclusively responsible for the payment obligations through the use of the Application, for which reason he must release and release Wispok in peace for any claim or legal process that any third party requires or presents against Wispok.
Prohibited transactions and suspension.
The User expressly acknowledges and accepts that they will be those that are related to payments linked in some way to businesses or business activities belonging to the prohibited transactions or are presumed illegal at the sole discretion of Wispok (hereinafter “Prohibited Transactions”). In the event that Wispok is aware that the User is carrying out prohibited transactions, Wispok will have sufficient power to suspend the service temporarily, in the event that the action carried out by the User is considered serious, Wispok may suspend the service indefinitely. service to the User without prior notice and without liability for Wispok.
Likewise, Wispok may suspend the provision of the application service in the event that transactions are identified that do not comply with the applicable regulations, do not correspond to the User’s line of business, damage is caused to the User, or the transactions are considered to be of high risk or are associated with illegal activities in relation to the amount and frequency.
The User will be granted a period of [*] business days to manifest what is convenient for them through our Wispok website, in addition, in the event that the User does not rectify or correct the anomalies detected, Wispok will have the power to to indefinitely suspend the service and, in this case, the User must respond for any damage or harm caused to Wispok for said reason.
Wispok may block the use of the Application without liability in the following cases:
- Cancellation of the User’s registration;
- Breach of the T&C or any other terms that the User must comply with and accept for the use of the Application;
- Suspected illegal acts, contrary to law or Wispok policies;
- That the User provides information that is misleading, as well as any false, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading information.
- Any other cause that, at the discretion of Wispok, puts the User, Wispok or the functionality of the Application at risk.
Processing of Personal Data.
The User accepts and acknowledges the ownership of the industrial property right and copyright of all Wispok studies, reports, graphs, files, databases, comparisons, tools and software programs, therefore, understands the prohibition to yes and those third parties subcontracted by himself, to use Wispok’s industrial property without prior written authorization. This obligation is extended to all the companies that make up the distribution network, franchises and subsidiaries of the User and the User becomes jointly liable for compliance with these obligations and for the damages that may be caused to Wispok. .
The User agrees not to use devices, software, or any other means tending to interfere either in the activities and/or operations of the Application or in the Content and/or Information contained in it. The User does not have the right to place or use the Content and/or Information in the Application or the Wispok site.
The User is prohibited from performing acts of reverse engineering, decompilation or disassembly of the Application software and any other Wispok property. Customer shall not modify, copy, reproduce, transfer to others, or distribute, transcribe, translate, or reduce to electronic or machine-readable form or language, or attempt to derive source code, or attempt to learn the structure or algorithms of the Software without the Wispok’s express consent, you will not disseminate or otherwise disclose the Software to any third party.
Wispok will verify that the user does not make improper use of the brands, patents or distinctive signs owned or licensed to Wispok, as well as any promotional that Wispok provides to the User in the event that the User fails to comply with the provisions, they must pay damages. caused to Wispok, or to any third party.
Jurisdiction. Dispute Resolution.
Any difference, conflict or controversy regarding these Terms and Conditions will be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Regulations of the National Chamber of Commerce of Mexico City. The seat of the arbitration will be the city of Guadalajara, Jalisco, and the language will be Spanish. The applicable law will be the commercial regulation applicable in Mexico, and in what is applicable the legislation of the State of Jalisco.
Immediately after the initiation of the arbitration, the parties will attempt a friendly settlement of the dispute through mediation, which will take place in accordance with the Mediation Regulations of the National Chamber of Commerce of Mexico City. The appointing authority of the mediator will be the Mediation and Arbitration Commission of the National Chamber of Commerce of Mexico City. The mediator will be a different person from the arbitrator or arbitrators and may not be appointed as an arbitrator in that proceeding. If the parties reach an agreement, the arbitrators will collect it in the form of an arbitration award in the terms agreed by the parties.